Pump Mechanical Engineer / Sales Engineer
OMNI-PUMP REPAIRS, INC. / FURA, INC.
IF YOU ARE A CENTRIFUGAL PUMP MECHANICAL ENGINEER / INSIDE SALES ENGINEER STOP SEARCHING AND APPLY TODAY!!
We offer COMPETITIVE WAGES and BENEFITS PACKAGES. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for a versatile candidate that can fill a Pump Mechanical Engineer / Inside Sales Engineer Position. The following skills are ideal:
* 5+ years of experience in after-market repair and service of mechanical equipment, with specific experience in rotating pumps highly desired
* Skilled in using precision measuring instruments, such as micrometers, dial indicators, and depth gauges
* Must speak and communicate ideas clearly, read with good comprehension, and write good paragraphs describing equipment
* Demonstrated track record of reliable, dependable work ethic with a personal commitment to quality workmanship
* Show an attention to detail, and a respect for processes and instructions
* Must show a customer-service, results-oriented mindset at all times
* Mechanical Engineering Degree (undergraduate at a minimum)
* Maintain strong work flow over various continuous projects.
*Able to provide strong and effective repair/machining recommendations
* Read and follow accurately all instructions, checklists and engineering drawings during all processes
* Keep the job on time and budget to achieve high customer satisfaction
* Inspect pumps and equipment, checking dimensions of all critical components
* Capable of ordering and maintaining records for technical equipment
* Complete accurate, thorough inspection documentation, including photos and written descriptions of the wear and condition of components. Be able to create proposals.
* Explain and discuss as needed the condition of all critical components of the pump or equipment
* Collaborate with others, sharing information and resolving problems with others in the shop, supervisors, sales engineers, buyers, and planners.
* Self-verify workmanship. Inspect all components for critical fits and run-outs.
*Effectively communicate with Clients to achieve the best long term solution for their current project.
* Act in a way that that encourages Team Building, decision- making, problem solving, and continuous improvements.
*Must be a self starter, responsible, disciplined, courteous, perseverant and professional.
*Capable of creating Engineering Drawings and Submittals (2D and 3D drawings).
We are a electro/mechanical contractor that has been in business for 35 years. We specialize in PUMPS, MOTORS, CONTROLS, VALVES, PIPING & PROCESS. We are seeking a Pump Engineer that has experience in pump/motor repairs, sales and support. We specialize in pump repair from fractional to 500hp. We have completed repairs to 6000hp. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with pumps and pumping equipment.
We specialize in the following:
*Sewage/Sump Systems, Domestic Water Systems, Boiler Feed Systems, Condensate Systems, Centrifugal, Positive Displacement, AOD, Progressive Cavity Pump applications.
"FURA" is OUR BRAND. We are developing a STRONG and NIMBLE pump company. Our products are being installed WORLDWIDE. If you want to be part of a growing organization, APPLY TODAY ! We are seeking the BEST ! Join our TEAM !
Thu, 27 Jul 2017 07:22:05 PDT