Supports faculty operations in terms of workplan and overload compensation for FT faculty and compensation for adjuncts for one of the NCE schools. Additionally, will support other NCE and NLU initatives.
• Processes the Full-Time Overload Contracts for designated school in the Access database: issuing the overload contract, obtaining signatures of both Full-Time Faculty & Associate Dean, verifying enrollment as well as adjusting and cancelling contracts due to changes. Handles adjunct faculty instructional contracts process through FLAC: entering positions and suffixes for each contract, contacting Payroll to run report that loads contracts to FLAC (self-service), checking each contract’s accuracy once contracts are loaded and making sure all errors are corrected before contacting School Directors for review and lock of contracts. Once contracts are locked adjunct faculty is contacted via NLU e-mail about contracts availability, FLAC user guide is sent to make sure all contracts are viewed and acknowledged before beginning of the term. Approves contracts;
• Manages Executive Director’s calendar;
• Issues Honorariums & Check Request for non-employee payments plus other contracts as assigned. Prepares and submits to Accounts Payable;
• Tracks onboarding and offboarding of adjuct and Full-Time Faculty;
• Verifies adjunct faculty have been approved for designated courses and completed required training. Enters new adjuncts in Access database. Manages PAL process for selected adjuncts;
• Participates and contributes to the overall functioning of the OPS team including participation in meetings and planned events;
• Accepts and stores IRC Adjunct applications; issues approval letters, accepts New Hire Personal Info Sheet which is later submitted to HR;
• Prepares a semester report for NLU IR team indicating which courses are being taught as an onverload by FT faculty;
• Assists NLU IR with NCE school projects such as Noel-levitz and Ready survey and dasbboard elements;
• Other duties as assigned.
College coursework required. College degree preferred or equivalent in related work experience. Demonstrated capability to maintain databases. Demonstrated capability to use Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Access).