Quality Systems Manager
General Responsibilities/Role Overview:
Responsible for providing leadership in the areas of product quality for injection molding and assembly.
- Work with ITD to support program management activities
- Provide quality expertise for CMS-SE NPD activities
- Provide leadership for design reviews, form, fit and function analysis, and by completing necessary customer or internal documentation.
- Coordinate measurements, layouts and testing as needed.
- Support team approach to customer management (sales, quality, and engineering.)
- Provide leadership, direction and clear information to manufacturing floor employees regarding product quality, quality systems requirements and operational methods.
- Lead continuous improvement projects relating to quality and efficiency.
- Field customer complaints, document corrective actions and provide leadership to teams for root cause analysis and solution implementation. Review and disposition warranty claims in partnership with Sales, Customer Service, and Continuous Improvement Specialists.
- Use and promote the use of statistics and other analytical tools for evaluating and improving product quality.
- Maintain an effective quality system that meets the requirements of any applicable compliance certificates or regulations.
- Complete trend analysis for quality metrics, such as: costomer complaints, rework , and scrap to develop continuous improvement corrective actions.
- Support and recommend improvements to the overall ATG quality management system.
- Support and enhance the ATG Strategic Capabilities .
- Responsible for the functionally related CMS-SE Operating Metrics .
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Associates degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years' experience in Quality
- Experience dealing with plastic and plastic processes preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
CATAWBA VALLEY STAFFING
351 SANFORD DR.
Thu, 27 Jul 2017 05:57:01 PDT