2017-2018 University Communications Communication Specialist
The student worker will support the Office of Communications staff in communicating the mission and core values of Saint Leo University.
- Answering phones, filing, scanning, and assisting in general office work as needed.
- Requires researching/writing/editing materials for web stories, news releases, newsletters, and magazine stories. Includes online photo archiving, managing publication storage and delivery, and other duties as assigned.
- Must be detail oriented and efficient.
- We will provide training in Adobe Acrobat, WordPress, and Photoshop as needed.
- Currently a student at Saint Leo University
- Successful completion of basic grammar, spelling, and proofreading tests
- Marketing, Communications, or English - Professional Writing major, or skilled writer/editor
- Federal Work Study eligibility preferred but not required.
Telephone skills and the ability to communicate well with the general public. Ability to multitask. Basic computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
Varied for a total of 15-20 hours per week.
May require some lifting, up to 25 pounds.
Job ID 2017-1565
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo