Software Engineer, User Interface
Do you love coding? Are you passionate about cloud technology?
If so, join our team of smart, savvy software engineers as we revolutionize how companies sell and market their products. Three years ago, RingDNA rocked Silicon Valley by winning the Dreamforce hackathon. Now we're delivering groundbreaking sales acceleration technology to some of the world's best companies.
Including amazing health benefits and a competitive compensation package, you'll join a team of uniquely gifted developers that are constantly innovating features that our customers love.
Develop customer-facing web applications for telephony and CRM integration.
- Take ownership of small-to-medium features of the Softphone (v2) codebase
- Gain deep, hands-on knowledge of customer-facing RingDNA features
- Cultivate empathy for real-world customer usage of the application
- Apply best practices to UI development, such as MVC/MVVM
- Contribute to solving UX issues and suggests improvements to reduce support costs
- Manually regression test before submitting changes for review
- Develop automated unit tests as needed
- Participate in UI pull request reviews and responds to feedback
- Use JIRA to communicate and coordinate progress on tasks
- Strong analytical problem solving and debugging skills
- Understanding of modern web application architecture and development principles
- Exposure to CoffeeScript and CSS preprocessor (Sass preferred)
RingDNA is an inside sales acceleration platform that helps sales teams accelerate productivity, engage in smarter sales conversations and coach reps to success. We offer a complete enterprise sales automation and communications platform that enables Salesforce customers to boost sales productivity and close deals faster, transforming sales reps into rockstars. Our customers include global enterprise companies on the forefront of cloud technology, including Hewlett Packard, Lyft, Twilio, Campaign Monitor and many more.
San Francisco, CA
Sun, 23 Jul 2017 14:53:05 PDT