Cybersecurity Incident Response Analyst
Incident Response Analyst will help support current and future IT systems risk management framework implementation. Additionally, Incident Response Analyst will support the overall mission of the Office of Information Technology (OIT) Information Security Office (ISO) including, IT security operations support, IT security policy updates and recommendations, continuous monitoring functions and incident response capabilities. The Incident Response Analyst will be a member of a team that will be responsible for providing security operations engineering support. The IR analyst will be primarily responsible for responding to incidents, searching for malicious activity across the organization, analyzing data from a variety of security tools and sources, as well as recommending counter-measures for network defense.
Assist with client's transition into the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF):
• Assess current environment for risk profile
• Maintain accurate inventory and secure configuration standards
• Assist with automation of vulnerability and configuration scanning
• Work to ensure RMF becomes fully embedded in the client's system development life cycle (SDLC)
Maintain Current Security Compliance and Audit Services:
• Review and improve policies and procedures
• Perform FISMA and Security Assessment and Accreditation (SA&A) activities
• Maintain Agency's Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms)
• Perform and/or assist in annual external audits
• Perform Information System Security Manager (ISSM) Responsibilities and Support
Provide IT Security Operations Support which includes:
• Research and development support
• Continuous threat monitoring support
• Continuous threat analysis support
Provide Incident Management and Response Support:
• Incident Management
• Incident Response
• Incident Training and Awareness
• 4+ years of work experience performing cyber security incident handling
• Solid understanding of incident handling processes and procedures
• Knowledge of security, incident response and forensics tools such as Splunk, EnCase, FTK, Sourcefire IDS/IPS, Web Content Filtering and/or Wireshark.
Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Information Assurance, Computer Science, Information Technology or related major/experience.
Security+ or Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) is desired
Public Trust - Medium Risk
TDI was founded in 2001 to pursue Cyber Security as its core competency. Since inception, TDI has led or participated in more than 100 separate information security tasks in the government and commercial areas around the world. TDI has outstanding credentials in its core capabilities of penetration testing, program management, information security, C&A, FISMA compliance, and all areas of cyber security engineering. We pursue the latest developments in information security through active lecturing at international information security conferences, publishing information security articles, and working on the cutting edge of information security development programs.
"We provide our clients the peace of mind that their business is running in a safe and secure environment. We do this by delivering high-quality, innovative information assurance and cyber security services and solutions."
"TDI will be an acknowledged global leader in information assurance and cyber security by delivering outstanding service and superior outcomes for our customers."
Employees are our primary source of strength
Employees should enjoy their work, feel part of the company, and share in its profits
Our clients deserve the top talent in Information Assurance
Total access to senior management and openness with each other is a cornerstone to our success
Our work environment promotes and rewards employee initiative
A flexible organization is always open to new ideas and solutions
Our well managed growth preserves our culture
We have a responsibility to contribute meaningfully to the field of Information Assurance, influence its growth, and set the standard.
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 07:15:00 PDT