The Manufacturing Engineer works within the Operations organization to manage the implementation of new products and works with design engineers for manufacturability of new products. The Manufacturing Engineer will be a team member of integrated product team for new product development. Designs and implements new assembly processes for products for mechanical assembly of products.
• Project management of new product introductions (NPI).
• Analysis, design and implementation of new mechanical assembly processes and product flow.
• Work with Design Engineering on design for manufacturability of mechanical components in displays and electro-mechanical product lines.
• Drive and initiate continuous improvement projects.
• Analyze, resolve and initiate preventative actions of day-to-day issues.
• Create, update and manage documentation (i.e. work stations, routings, time standards).
• Must have extensive knowledge of mechanical components and the assembly processes of mechanical components.
• Must be familiar with IPC/EIA J-STD-001.
• Must have a working knowledge of CAD software (i.e. SolidWorks, ProEngineer, AutoCAD, etc.).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be a self-starter and a team player.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Must be a US Citizen or be a US Permanent Residence Card Holder
• Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical, industrial or manufacturing engineering discipline.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing / "Mechatronics" engineering.
• Must have project management experience.
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 12:28:37 PDT