TEAM LEADER MUST HAVE CLOUD AND NETWORK EXPERIENCE
SENIOR TEAM LEADER OPEN SOURCE / CLOUD / TECHNOLOGY
HIGHLEY VISABLE ROLE
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILL
NEW JERSEY BASED DOLLARS OPEN
- This group also specializes in system/hardware automation, process improvements, standardization and innovation between Hardware Engineers and Systems Engineers.
- You will need to have knowledge of and have hands-on experience with most of the following:
- Deep understanding of various Compute Hardware platforms such as HP, Dell, Super Micro, Penguin etc.
- Standardize system build, I/O layouts and OS provisioning to reduce complexity
- Programming or scripting experience (automation) Perl, Shell ,Python
- Good understanding of data center operations and processes around it
- Should have knowledge of with Agile/Scrum/Kanban Framework and various ceremonies associated with it.
- Good knowledge of JIRA or other Project Management Tool.
- Knack towards using open source software (OSS)/open compute platform (OCP) and contribution towards Open Source community.
- Vendor management and escalation for data center hardware
- Establishing a common monitoring platform working with open systems such as ,i.e. monitoring tools Nagios Newrelic, Zabbix OneView.
- Experience working with Telemetry systems, i.e. OpenNMS, OneView Data Center experience with AWS, Cloud, OpenStack and Open Source Technology
- Compute Vendor coordination and escalation experience
- Should have a previous background as a Senior System administrator with knowledge of (cfengine, chef, or puppet) on a Linux Platform and either AIX or Solaris exerience
- Developing dependency mapping / impact analysis tools that cut across platforms
- Datacenter related automation, capacity management and standardization
- Compute Vendor coordination and escalation experience
- Diverse breadth of Technology Experience
- Hands-on Technical Manager , focused on advanced technologies , Adept at planning, implementing and managing complex projects in Open Source , Cloud and Hadoop environments to name a few.
- We are seeking candidates with strong concepts and programming fundamentals
- The Candidate must be a strong problem-solving person.
- Mentor and lead highly skilled technical team members
- Prior experience leading and influencing others to gain support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions.
- Work closely with clients & internal teams to design, implement bleeding edge cloud platforms using all different technologies.
- Collaboration on new technologies and processes with teams across the organization
- Creative capabilities in a complex, fast-paced technology environment
- Traveling to NYC for important meetings once or twice a week.
- The Perfect candidate should be a dynamic force technically within this firm.
- Most important is we are looking for someone that can define the role not someone who is defined by the role.
- The candidate needs to isolate important issues and communicate common issues with all the different teams. As you are the go-between in all your meetings ,face to face has to be addressed with diplomacy and business savvy
- The candidate will be driving win-win solutions within the team and with solutions with other teams.
- Candidate will be working with maturing tools that we have, and creating the tools that we need. Growing the cloud operations specialists with Open architectures.
- This group specializes in process improvement, automation, standardization innovation between hardware engineers and Systems engineering and development ,
- The candidate will work with their team to upgrade to a new Skunk-works environment by developing tools Open Stack or any Cloud tools.
- Have the desire to work in a close-knit team environment.
- Our work atmosphere is fast paced, spirited and friendly.
- Will receive training from the firm and trained in the ways of the firm.
PERSONALITY AND COMMUNICATION MUST HAVES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with a wide variety of technical groups and Senior Managers as well as piers,
- The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent technical, organizational skills, and the ability to work well in a team.
- Candidates that are technically driven will go through a rigorous technical and personality interview.Tremendous opportunity for the candidate that has the right credentials & attitude to fit this prestigious firm
- Talent/leadership development
- Performance/resource management
- Managing conflict and motivating others
BENEFITS and COMPENSATION:
- Candidates who have worked in an environment of 1000's or more servers etc. would be better suited for this role.
- Only candidates in the United States and Canada need to apply.
- Please do not call if you are a third party vendor
- College degree is preferred however will discuss a candidate that has all the credential's case by case if there is not a degree.
- My client offers 100 percent company paid benefits (insurance, 4 weeks' vacation, etc.Starting the first day of emloyment for all of his family. Nothing will be taken out of your Paycheck.
- Relocation within the United States is also provided if you are located in the USA
- We can transfer H1's depending how long you have been here
- Please do not call if you are a third party vendor or send us resumes.
- Please send a resume to Sheryl Wolbrum
- Call me 212-972-1144 at the same time.
CALL SHERYL PLACES PERMENANT and CONSULTING TECHNICAL CANDIDATES FOR 39 YEARS
All Candidates are placed in enterprise large sale environments within the Financial/Investment firms in The United States, Brazil and London. Call Sheryl, LLC staffs all technology candidates with a focus on Network, AIX Solaris and Linux Personal ,Cloud, AUTOMATION,,Big Data, BladeLogic BMC PRODUCTS Cloud, Open stack, Automation, AWS ,MQ MIDDLEWARE ,BLADELOGIC,DEV-OPS,, Storage, Network Security, Hardware Database Unix Administrators Performance Experts ,Linux, Solaris AIX Microsoft Engineers, Market Data Engineers, HARDWARE, Telecomm Engineers, and Monitoring Experts, Developers with a slant towards internals, to name a few. We are experts in our field. Call Sheryl opened in December 1983 and continues to staff to the largest and the most prestigious firms in the world
Call Sheryl, LLC / TCP, Inc.
Phone: (212) 972-1144
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 17:26:35 PDT