FOH Restaurant Manager
We are seeking a Front Of House Manager to join our team. This is currently a part-time position with the purpose of growing to a full-time position in a unique dining establishment with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on FOH performance.
- Support FOH staff in all responsibilities with regards to their areas and guest's needs
- Explain to guests about menu items
- Greet and make all guests feel welcome at the restaurant
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform other restaurant duties as assigned
- Using creativity/collaboration with ownership to increase revenue/guest satisfaction
- Ability to assess weekly inventory needs & order appropriate product for FOH
- Experience with POS systems - experience with Aloha POS preferred
- Ability to Multi-task, solve problems in high pressure situations
- English fluency as well as functional proficiency in Spanish
- Demonstrate time management skills
- Implement customer service skills while supervising FOH staff
- Train/re-train/support current and new staff to ensure customer experiences exceed their expectations
- Create/assist FOH schedules, employee meetings, conduct employee evaluations
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and exhibits excellent judgment
- Experience handling conflict resolution
- Demonstrate excellent communication, both written and oral
- Ability to recognize & enforce quality standards for both food, service and cleanliness
- Ability to lift up to 40+ lbs (on occasion)
- Working approx. 32 to 55 hours weekly
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
Cafe Piquet Cuban Cuisine is a family owned business operating in the Houston area since 1991, originally starting with catering deliveries. Our traditional recipes date back from 70's and continue to preserve the heart and soul of the business. We strive to maintain a family friendly environment which welcomes the past and new generations to our culture and flavor.
Core values are important to us. We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated, possess a strong desire and ability to uphold great customer service and maintain Cafe Piquet's warm and inviting concept. These individuals must also demonstrate leadership to our incredible staff through creativity and inspiration while maintaining an efficient, positive and professional work environment. Attention to detail and honesty is required as this position handles inventory, loss prevention, server checkouts, assessing and addressing labor and food cost controls, all which lead to further profitability of the restaurant. Our success over the years has been based on our team having a positive and collaborative work ethic; we require people who understand this concept and understand they are part of the team, not just in charge. Lead by example...
Our vision is to perfect and extend Cafe Piquet's familial touch of homemade Cuban flavors to areas outside of the Houston area and Texas.
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:01:02 PDT