Digital Marketing Expert
DAWGS Digital Ad Marketing Specialist is accountable for revenue and profitability generated by DAWGS Ad Campaigns and other digital marketing programs. The Digital Ad Marketing Specialist is responsible for ad campaign execution, analysis, and optimization, and must be able to independently plan, implement, execute and communicate results and recommendations.
The candidate must have an in-depth understanding of online ads marketing and broad exposure to other online promotion and campaigns. You will be responsible for co-managing USA Dawgs' advertising and paid social media campaigns, from preliminary research to full circle implementation. You will work in a fast paced environment and optimize programs designed to reach buyers looking for our product.
Must have demonstrated prior success with maximizing digital product ads across the different ad platforms to maximize and grow product revenue.
- Aggressively build, scale and optimize digital marketing and media ad campaigns on Amazon, Facebook, Bing and Google Networks.
- Ensure proper tracking, attribution, and consistency across diverse programs and channels.
- Use data and reporting tools to expand, evolve, and optimize media programs.
- Monitor campaigns in real time
- You must have excellent copywriting skills.
- 3+ years managing high-volume and high-ROI display advertising marketing campaigns.
- 2+ years managing Amazon sponsored product Ads, Facebook Ads, , and Google Display/Google Shopping advertising campaigns.
- Be extremely knowledgeable about conversion rate optimization and best practices.
- Must be the expert on Amazon Sponsored Product Ads, Facebook remarketing, Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, and Bing Ads
- Must have re-marketing, display and search experience
- Google Adwords Certified and/or Google Analytics Certification
- Conduct market research by analyzing Facebook, Google, and Amazon audiences to pick the right targeting for each campaign.
- Be extremely comfortable at using Excel for data analysis and manipulation (pivot tables, modeling, etc.).
- Be comfortable using tools like Google AdWords, Google Keyword Planner, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, etc.
- You must have an extremely sharp eye for detail and a strong sense of what types of creativity will be both effective for conversion and representative of the Dawgs brand.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at USA Dawgs.
- Highly motivated and competitive personality
- Strong ability to communicate and a desire to accept responsibility
DAWGS is a globally diversified designer, manufacturer, and distributor of extremely comfortable, fun, high quality affordable footwear and apparel. DAWGS strengths include the ability to deliver consistent value by bringing innovative footwear and apparel products to the mass market. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, DAWGS markets its products through a variety of traditional wholesale, direct import, catalog and retail channels and has quickly become a leader in emerging areas of internet e-commerce. The company's products include winter and summer casual wear, its very popular sandals, work and safety boots and shoes, golf shoes, and slippers. www.usadawgs.com www.agiatoapparel.com www.stevecraigapparel.com
Las Vegas, NV
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 17:47:07 PDT