Five Guys Burgers and Fries
- Serves as the main Assistant Manager to the General Manager and learns to complete all of the functions of the GM is his/her absence, or as directed by the GM.
- Monitors and observes the day-to-day activities of subordinates, coordinates breaks for hourly associates, and keeps management informed of area activities and any significant problems
- Completes opening, daily and closing procedures/checklists in accordance with company policies/procedures
- Coordinates with management for on-the-job training of new associates
- Operates cash register and voids transactions as needed while following all cash handling policies and procedures, and maintains proper security of cash at all times
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or use of a hand truck
- Implements product rotation based on product code dates and helps order product and participates in physical inventory counts as required
- Places orders for food and supplies
- Resolves customer complaints in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind
- Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices and complies with HACCP standards
- Monitors compliance with safety guidelines, builds awareness about safety, and reports any safety concerns to management
- Implements FGTENN policies and procedures
- Additional Info: Other ways to make money with Five Guys.
- We will hire in from $12 to $14 per hour, based on experience
- ANNUAL REVIEWS FOR A WAGE INCREASE - After a probationary evaluation, every employee receives an annual performance evaluation for raise eligibility each October.
- MORE HOURS - Our best employees are the ones that get the most hours. The better you are and the more things you can do, the more hours you will get scheduled.
- SECRET SHOPPER BONUSES - Your share of a "100" shop will vary based on the number of people on a shift, but when you are on a shift that scores a "100" the average payout is around $50, which can increase you hourly wage that week by as much as $2/hour.
- TIPS - Every employee shares in tips for the entire shift!
- SPECIAL INCENTIVES - We run special incentives frequently. The most recent Steritech incentive pays about $70 per employee.
- FREE MEALS - For every shift you work, you get a free burger, fries and drink. The retail value is about $12. You don't have to spend that money to eat and not be hungry, so you keep that value in your pocket.
- EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM - If you refer a shift leader or manager that gets hired by us, we will pay you $200 after they have remained employed for 90 days (of course, you must still be employed, also).
- GET PROMOTED - We offer a career ladder into management. Many of our "grey shirts" started as crew members.....and we identify and promote from within. If you are a GREAT "red shirt" employee, and are interested in management, talk to your GM. It is not guaranteed, but we will let you know what you need to do to be considered, and work with you to achieve it.
- BE WILLING TO ARRIVE EARLY & STAY LATE - Many times there is extra work to be done before and after your scheduled shift. While we don't let you clock in earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled time, if you are there early, the MOD may ask you to clock in early. If you are willing to stay later than your scheduled time, many times there is a need for you. (You never leave your shift until a manager releases you, however.)
- BE AVAILABLE FOR EXTRA HOURS IF CALLED - Many times, other employees have needs that arise and "call out." If you are available to be called in when you are not scheduled, let your GM know. THIS IS VALUABLE TO US! And by the way, answer your phone!$!$!$
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 13:38:02 PDT