Head Coach, Women’s Lacrosse and Equipment Manager
Becker College has a full-time opportunity for an individual interested in coaching college women’s lacrosse and equipment manager.
- Provides leadership and supervision in all aspects of the women’s lacrosse programs including, recruitment, retention, academic support, practice preparation, game strategy, alumnae development, fundraising, and community service
- Supervises and trains the assistant lacrosse coaches and team manager
- Recruitment of student athletes who meet the college’s admission requirements. Meets annual recruitment goals as developed by the Department of Athletics
- Ensures compliance with all college, NECC and NCAA rules and regulations related to recruiting and academic monitoring for student-athletes
- Works closely with the Athletics Department in any fundraising activities that will directly impact the program or the department in general
- Coordinate the equipment room- including distribution, laundry services and replacement of uniforms and practice gear.
- Supervise work study in equipment room.
- Master’s degree preferred, bachelor’s degree required in appropriate area of specialization
- Knowledge of NCAA, NECC and institutional rules and regulations
- Previous successful coaching and playing experience at the college level
- Ability to work effectively with all college personnel, students, alumni and the community
- Evening and weekend hours required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Anyone interested in learning more about this position is asked to contact Becker College Assistant Athletic Director, Andrea Belis at 774-354-0488 or email@example.com