Asset Management Technician
The role of the Asset Management Technician assists in life-cycle management of the college's hardware and software assets. The Asset Management Technician participates in the planning, acquisition, deployment, management and retirement of hardware and software assets. The Asset Management Technician will also assist in printing output from the Colleague system.
AACC is an equal opportunity employer who values the power of diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace.
Title: Asset Management Technician
Posted Date: 07/26/2017
Job Category: Staff
Department: Information Services - HINS
Position Status: Full-Time Staff
Salary Range: $39,753-$49,691
- Associate's degree in the field of information systems, computer science, business administration or a related discipline
- Minimum of six months related experience required
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail and handle sensitive information.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record (less than 3 points) required.
Basic knowledge in one or more of the following:
- PC Hardware
- Mobile Devices
- AV technologies
- MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Access)
- IT Service Management Tools.
- Current certifications in asset management or related discipline.
- Current certification from a national organization such as SIIA or IAITAM.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service in a prompt, cooperative, and friendly manner.
- Ability to interact with a variety of faculty, staff and students from diverse backgrounds.
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F
Required Documents: Cover Letter, Resume/Curriculum Vitae