We are currently searching for a proven General Manager with upscale, fine dining experience who shares our passion in creating an incredible dining experience. The GM will have a professional appearance and personable demeanor that will help to develop relationships with our guest and staff.
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of a world class restaurant and work with an award winning chef. Located in a city known for its food and atmosphere, we truly stand out.
The General Manager oversees the operating of a company restaurant, ensuring that quality and service standards, financial performance, and team member development are achieved. The GM sets and achieves the standards expected to help the staff create and maintain an incredible dining experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Estimates food and beverage costs and requisitions or purchases supplies.
- Confers with food preparation and other personnel to plan menus and related activities such as dining room, bar, and banquet operations.
- Inspects food and food preparation to maintain quality standards and sanitation regulations.
- Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints.
- Reviews financial transactions and monitors budget to ensure efficient operation, and to ensure expenditures stay within budget limitations.
- Control Profit & Loss (i.e., plan attainment) by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruit, interview, and hire team members; conduct performance appraisals, take discipline action, motivate and train
- Manages three subordinate supervisors who supervise a total of five employees in the Service Manager, Executive Chef and Kitchen Manager.
- Ensure all Human Resources and Risk management policies are followed according to company standards
- Competitive salary
- Attainable bonus plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid parking
- Paid sick leave
Creole Cuisine is the largest restaurant group in New Orleans. Our mission is to promote a family atmosphere among our employees, guests, suppliers and our community, while focusing on our commitment to being a Best in Class.
Commitment - Integrity - Fun - Generosity
New Orleans, LA
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 14:49:07 PDT