Assistant Professor of Management
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College invites applications for a tenure-track position in Management at the Assistant/Associate Professor level, beginning Spring 2018. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching undergraduate courses related to the logistics, strategic and general management. The candidate will also engage in scholarly and creative activity, contribute to the development of our student’s growth, and service to the College. Demonstrated teaching and research success involving logistics and supply chain management is a plus.
A successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to excellence in teaching, service, intellectual contributions to the discipline, and have a strong desire to be a collegial member of Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College.
Required Qualifications Include:
- Ph.D. in Management, or a related field, from an AACSB accredited institution, candidates with ABD will be considered, however a Ph.D. will be required prior to start date.
- Teaching experience/potential at the undergraduate level.
- Practitioner or research experience in a commercial environment.
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, online and web supported course delivery methods.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with faculty, staff, students, and business/community groups is expected.
- A demonstrated ability to conduct scholarly research.
For additional information and to apply, please visit https://abac.hiretouch.com/ Official transcripts and three letters of reference will be required from finalist.
Full-time, ten-month tenure-track position. Salary placement is based on evaluation and experience.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will begin Sept 1 and will continue until the position is filled.
Appointment Date: January 2018