TIBCO Developer 20161215_002
*Corp to Corp is not accepted
5-10 years experience -
- Senior Software Developer with expertise in TIBCO Software Products
- Senior Software Developer/Architect with in-depth expertise in the software design, development, and implementation of B2B and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions using TIBCO software products, including BusinessWorks, InConcert, IntegrationManager, Enterprise Message Service, Rendezvous, Designer, Adapters and Repository, HAWK.
- Well versed in TIBCO architecture and implementation solutions and possess the ability to administer and configure TIBCO products under various platforms.
- Should have good skills in web development lifecycle, database knowledge, and SQL experience.
- Must be highly motivated with good written and oral communication skills.
- Proven track record of being able to plan, prioritize, estimate, and deliver projects on time.
- Behavior Characteristics should include, but are not limited to: Leadership qualities, Highly motivated, Good Communicator, Detail Oriented
The candidate will work on a team responsible for promoting TIBCO technology adoption across the enterprise.
- This includes implementing application specific solutions using TIBCO software products; leading and teaching others through doing, knowledge sharing, mentoring and training; documenting guidelines, best practices and lessons learned; and, participating in architecture reviews and code inspection sessions.
EXACTA Corporation is a provider of Talent Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies, government agencies, and non-profits. Operating divisions include talent and vendor services, commercial software based on CRM as ERP, and EXACTAcademy. Fundamentally, EXACTA is committed to the professional success of talented individuals looking for progressive career advancement.
With 16 offices nationwide, EXACTA's dedicated talent professionals genuinely care about your career, including sponsored continuing education and professional certifications. EXACTA is an equal opportunity employer with specific initiatives for veterans and under-represented minorities in IT and STEM.
Earth City, MO
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 11:18:04 PDT