Electronics Company seeks an experienced results oriented Engineering Manager. Your responsibilities in this role will be managing engineering projects from inception to completion, while also contributing to the technical aspects of the projects. You will be managing all aspects of engineering projects, as well as having a hands-on role in the planning, designing and execution of those projects. Performance of technical reviews and analysis of all project stages are also part of your responsibility. In addition to having the technical abilities you must show superior and effective leadership, organization, communication, and management skills. Creativity and innovation in problem solving are also necessary components of an excellent Engineering Manager.
• Executing the necessary work requirements in the creation, evaluation, implementation, and modification of standard techniques and procedures
• Project responsibility for product performance, budget and schedule, and assigned labor and material resources
• Facilitate Customer management and communication
• Working with engineers and representatives of other departments, customers and vendors in the design, evaluation and improvement of projects
• Work closely with internal quality department as well as customer and vendors departments.
• Leading engineering staff in using sound principles, theories and concepts in analyzing complex problems
• Coaching the engineering and other departments staff in applying new and creative approaches to engineering and projects and challenges
• Ensuring the project meet standards set forth by customer and company
• Preparing necessary project documentation
• Manage team members to meet departmental and corporate goals
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 5 years of experience in manufacturing engineering
• 3 years Engineering Management experience.
• Strong communication skills; verbal, written and listening
• Some travel with overnight stays
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive, market-based salary commiserative with education and experience
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical coverage, 401K, life insurance, paid time off and holiday pay
Global component manufacturer and distributor headquartered in the US supporting a global customer base.
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 08:54:56 PDT