Mobile Software Engineer (Android)
Our talented SAVOites bring an all-hands-on-deck approach to our work, taking pride in being collaborative, creative, and flexible. If you're passionate about working as part of a team to help our customers drive value to their business, you may have just found your new home.
You love solving the problem. You having been coding for a while now and bring some significant experience to the table.
You have a genuine passion for technology, like working as part of a larger team and you're a natural leader.
You will work as part of an Agile team that is working on solutions for problems in a number of areas for our mobile users,
including rich user interface design, document and content delivery, and application optimization. You will be exposed to
new technology and asked to do more than what you will elsewhere. You will be challenged. You will have a chance to learn
as well as lead amongst some very smart people.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Modify, repair, or expand existing programs to correct errors, increase efficiency, upgrade interfaces, or improve
- Participate in research and evaluations of new technologies in order to better solve the problems we face.
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.
- Involved in and familiar with all phases of software development lifecycle
- Experience working in Agile project teams.
- Inform, Mentor and Train colleagues and partners
- Write and understand reason for code in addition to participating in code reviews.
- Excellent Communication, Analytical, and Development skills.
- Expertise in Mobile Test Driven Development
- Expertise in Java, Gradle, Android SDK, IntelliJ or Android Studio
- Expertise in Android UI development
- 2-4 years of experience with Android Development
- Experience with third party libraries for Android Development
- Demonstrated knowledge of Design patterns, Refactoring, and Unit Testing
- Experience with consuming REST API's in mobile environments
- Basic knowledge or willingness to learn other platforms (IOS, Windows, Xamarin)
- Demonstrated Experience working on large-scale, enterprise mobile applications supporting more than 50k users.
- Experience with automated build and delivery systems
- Basic table tennis skills
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Math or related experience
- Masters or PhD a plus.
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Certificates & Licenses
- Technical certifications a plus
It is the policy of SAVO to provide equal opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religious affiliation, ancestry, color, creed, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
SAVO is the leading provider of a sales enablement platform prescribing the right content, coaching and process to sellers at the right time in the sales cycle. SAVO is the preferred provider to Fortune 1000 companies for its expertise, enterprise scalability and end-to-end platform. Find out why SAVO is the proven leader at www.savogroup.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 08:41:29 PDT