Wall-tech is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
This position will be involved in various stages of estimating and construction. Duties may include, but are not limited to: Weekly participation in estimating meetings, preparation of take-offs and bid proposals, project setup, shop drawings and submittals, monitor/control construction activities through administrative direction of on-site team and coordination of general contractor, manage financial aspects of the project, change management and close-out process.
The right candidate will possess the following skills:
- Minimum of 8 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or other relevant degree (OR equivalent experience)
- Strong construction knowledge with thorough knowledge and understanding of the drawings and specifications, construction means/methods, and blue-print reading skills
- Must be a team player and work in a collaborative manner
- Have good time management skills and ability of prioritizing workloads and completing tasks
- Excellent analytical, written/verbal, and strong organizational skills.
- Maintain a well organized approach & disciplined work ethic.
- Computer knowledgeable and being proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
We offer a benefit package including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Wall-tech, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Wall-tech, Inc. is a commercial drywall and painting company that provides specialty contracting services to a wide variety of General Contractors and other customers. We are seeking an outstanding individual interested in working for our Open-Book Management Company that is dedicated to building with Teamwork, Accountability & Excellence. See our company video for additional information https://vimeo.com/171568842 or https://vimeo.com/168391117
"Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer"
Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:17:45 PDT