Seeking a full time Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 3-5 years'
experience. Preferably seeking an engineer with his professional engineering license or
planning on obtaining it in the next 2-3 years. The successful candidate will eventually be
responsible for designing electrical systems for different types of buildings.
• Design and develop construction documents for electrical power, lighting and low voltage
• Write specifications for specific projects
• Perform load calculations
• Communicate effectively with architects, clients and vendors.
• Attend project meetings
• Conduct field surveys
• Perform short circuit, coordination and arc-flash studies using industry standard programs.
• Ability to read & interpret blueprints is necessary.
• Experience with AutoCAD and or Revit
• Knowledge of electrical terminology and components is necessary.
• Knowledge of electrical terminology and symbols is necessary.
• Knowledge of the national electric code (NEC) is necessary.
• Knowledge of the international energy code (IEC) is necessary.
B.S in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 13:01:46 PDT