We are a Forty year old North-East Ohio construction Company that has been involved with some of the most successful projects in the area. It's time to expand our team and we are looking for people with a good work attitude that are interested in establishing a career in the construction industry.
Attention experienced construction workers and managers. If you are looking to build a solid career and a great future with a forty year old established leader in the construction industry, located in NorthEast Ohio, we would like to talk with you. If you enjoy construction and building projects and you have passion for seeing projects come together on time and on budget, you may be great fit for our company.
We need an individual familiar with all aspects of the construction process and scheduling of subcontractors to take on a role as a "working superintendent" You will lead your team in the area of: form work, concrete, tying rebar, excavation, carpentry, mechanical piping, etc. You must have the ability to insure our projects will be completed in accordance with OSHA and safety and health codes as well.
- Interpret specifications, prints and plans.
- Understand the importance of enforcing workplace safety guidelines.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage 3+ man crews.
- Scheduling of sub-contractors.
- Manage projects to make sure they remain on time and within the allotted budget.
- Understand and enforce the various internal and job-site safety and health procedures.
- Form links with the various contractors and sub-contractors working on the project.
- Experienced in waste and water treatment plants is a plus.
- Experienced in culvert replacements and or small bridge projects is a plus.
- Have their CDL or acquire it after 90 days.
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Solid communication skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Project is a plus.
Salary and Benefits
- $60K + depending on qualifications
- A 401k
We are an established construction company in Ohio dedicated to delivering exceptional results for our clients. Only qualified candidates will be notified.
We are a well-established construction company that has been participating in the industry for forty years. We are highly committed to being the industry leader in designing, fabricating, and integrating cutting edge systems and equipment for our clients.
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 10:02:32 PDT