Construction Project Manager Admin
We are seeking a Construction Project Manager Administrator to join our team!
You will aide in the project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation of multiple projects.
This position will serve as the "data and communication hub" for our Production Managers in the field as well as our Estimators and Admin Staff.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Aide onsite personnel and subcontractors in schedule planning and ordering materials
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with our contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of excellence and promote The Durable Way
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Microsoft Office Proficient
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- MUST Deadline and Detail-oriented
The Durable Restoration Company is a national award winning historic restoration contractor. Durable Restoration is an industry leader in historic masonry, structural stabilization, plaster repair, and historic carpentry. To learn more about our company go to www.durablerestoration.com.
We are located at 3933 Groves Rd., Cols. Oh. 43232
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 11:33:35 PDT