Student Services Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator for the Fritz Knoebel School of Hospitality Management will support and report to the Assistant Director of Hospitality Career Services and the Assistant Director of Enrollment & Student Services.
This is a non-benefited position not to exceed 1,000 hours in a calendar year.
- Plan and execute on career services events, including interfacing with employers and students.
- Track Fritz Knoebel students' work and internship hours.
- Assist in the marketing of the School.
- Provide support in enrollment management, including student recruitment.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to be articulate, succinct and accurate in both written and spoken communication.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of daily issues.
- High School diploma.
- 2 years of work experience in an office support setting.
- Customer service experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Banner and Canvas knowledge.
- Event planning experience.
- Social Media experience.
Part-time, hours to be determined by supervisors.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by Tuesday, August 1, 2017.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Once within the job description online, please scroll to the bottom of the page to apply. If you have questions regarding this position, please contact Lauren Sepulveda at
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Cover Letter
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff and encourages applications from women, minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, people with disabilities and veterans. The University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.