We're searching for an all-star Content Manager who understands the eCommerce ecosystem and has 2-5 years experience in taking complex concepts, ideas or campaigns and truncating them into short, punchy copy headlines that get people's attention.
The Content Manager will drive creative concepts, ideation, and omni-channel copywriting efforts for our portfolio companies and client's media buying / marketing efforts. The ideal candidate gets a weird satisfaction out of being able to find the marketable components to any idea, business or campaign and knows how to translate that core piece of information to multiple channels.
- eCommerce copywriting experience
- Email copywriting experience
- Facebook ad copywriting experience
- SEM ad copy writing experience
- A/B or MVT testing experience of ad copy / creatives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Organizational king or queen
- Initiative taker
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Positive attitude
- Optimistic outlook
- Humble personality
- Team oriented
- Desirous of growing your career, network and abilities
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Ability to understand client specifications to craft copy that is on brand
- Strong research skills that ensure all copy is correct and accurate
- A passion for writing
- Local hires only - Los Angeles, CA
StealthSocial is a turnkey marketing engine for high growth eCommerce ventures. Founded by serial entrepreneurs and online marketing veterans, StealthSocial was built to power brands that are looking to scale fast online. In addition to providing these services for our clients, we conceptualize, build and launch our own in-house brands in a real-time, fast paced entrepreneurial environment that adapts to real time market feedback. We have developed a highly effective, efficient and scalable methodology to help take brands to the next level without burdening their balance sheet. Everything we do is data driven. We are connected to the macro and micro trends of eComm and are building a team of passionate professionals to help us leverage / exploit the market voids to the fullest potential.
We are far from traditional -- and we like it that way.
We are searching for the best-in-class team members who love pushing the envelope, have an entrepreneurial spirit and who aren't afraid to fail.
Los Angeles, CA
Tue, 25 Jul 2017 11:38:27 PDT