Project Manager - Construction
Commercial Construction Project Manager - Industrial and Commercial
Summary of Responsibilities
- Opportunity for an experienced Commercial Project Manager with a minimum of five years' experience to join a growing general contractor's Office and Industrial team.
- Ability to coordinate all aspects of the construction process, including subcontract negotiation, schedules and construction document management.
- Oversee and direct job Superintendents and Assistant Project Managers.
- Understand and meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Review jobsite progress on a daily basis.
- Prepare weekly owner job reports.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Provide a clear defined path of construction for all projects and act as a liaison between the customer and all project partners.
- Competent with MS Project, Word and Excel.
- Ability to use Viewpoint software (preferred but not required)
- Coordinate multiple jobs in various stages of construction.
- Expert knowledge of building process, products, codes, regulations and quality standards.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Wiliness to travel overnight to oversee job progress if necessary.
- Have a complete understanding of P&L statements and provide reports with financial responsibility of the project.
- Competitive Salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- Paid vacation
- Room for Career Growth
Links Construction is a General Contractor that specializes in multi-family, restaurant, industrial, retail, office, and medical commercial construction. We are privately owned and committed to the success of the company and our employees. We take great pride in our work and the qualified individual who will oversee quality construction within budget and on time. Pre-employment drug screening is required. Salary based on experience.
Tue, 25 Jul 2017 13:12:56 PDT