Job Description & Responsibilities
Write code to generate web pages, access databases and business logic servers while providing technical support to fellow employees as well as customers. Remaining flexible in light of changes to duties due to continuous company growth.
Programming Job Duties
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
Additional Job Duties
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Answer inbound inquires for customer service and technical support.
Education Or Experience Equivalent
5 years experience in the following areas
- Maintenance and Development of ASP.NET Web Forms applications
- Maintenance and Development of VB.NET based applications
- Proficiency in the Microsoft T-SQL programming language
- Familiarity with .NET 2.0 or Higher
- Installation and administration of Web Sites using IIS 6 and better
- Installation and administration of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and better
- Understanding of basic Windows security/permissions/policy proficiency
- Understanding of basic of firewall and networking infrastructure
- Must be about to work independently and act decisively in decision making
Helpful but not required
- Experience in creating Windows Forms applications in VB.NET
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Proficiency with Telerik tools
- Proficiency with creating .NET web services
Tue, 25 Jul 2017 13:50:18 PDT