GENERAL CONTRACTOR is seeking an experienced Project Superintendent for projects in Pittsburg, East Bay and Sacramento area. We specialize in retail and commercial construction, including new construction, tenant improvements, remodels and design/build projects.
Candidate must be able to perform the following qualifications:
Job Description: Project Superintendent
- Manage Day to day operations of His / Her Construction Site
- Thoroughly review Plans and Specifications
- Schedule and direct Sub-Contractors activities at His / Her specific site to insure a productive and safe work place for all employees, customers, vendors and operators.
- Inspect and manage all materials and tradesman so that all facets of the project are constructed in compliance with the project plans & specifications.
- Superintendent is in charge of all inspections / punch lists both from the local building officials, Fire Departments, Special Inspections and Owner walks.
- Maintains project schedule and directs trades in accordance with the schedule.
- Obtains final project final Inspections & certifications of occupancies and compliance.
- Assists Project Manager with project financials. Tracks and manages GC costs. Manages owner and sub contractor's requests for extra work.
- Assists Project Manager to compile all close out documents. IE: As-built, warrantee documentation & OEM Manuals.
- Superintendent conducts an on-site Safety Meeting weekly.
- Walmart Certified a plus.
- Competitive Salary - TBD
Please forward your resume along with references and salary history.
General Contractor specializing in commercial/retail construction with a heavy emphasis in big box and pharmacy construction.
Mon, 17 Jul 2017 14:10:21 PDT