Account Manager - Client Services
Vendor Manager / Account Coordinator will manage client relationships and keep constant communication with the client providing updates and information when required. The will respond to incoming work orders and ensure that all services are provided and completed in a timely manner. The Coordinator will help resolve emergency services related to the exterior maintenance platform and review site inspections and take action when necessary. The Coordinator will also work with organizing data, providing client reports and forming proposals for out of scope services. This position is in a call center customer service style environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Correspond with Client parties via email and phone. Make service calls to confirm contract specifications are being maintained. Provide updates on the status of the progress of work orders.
2. Create and submit service proposals via Cients' respective applications.
3. Ensure that account expected margins are met with out of scope work.
1. Ensure that service providers are following processes and returning all required documentation trade/work performed.
2. Coordinate with the vendor management team to plan, schedule and carry-out services to completion: seasonal projects, contracted maintenance, reactive/out of scope services
3. Routinely check in with store level client to confirm that contract standards are being maintained.
1. Provide through updates internally/externally as requested
2. Meet internal and external client deadlines as requested
3. Work with a team to coordinate on shared documents and group projects
4. Ensure all communication with clients and vendors meets standards.
Job Requirements 1. College degree preferred; High School Diploma or GED required
2. Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of productivity applications
3. Excellent problem solving skills and attention to details
4. Ability to operate independently, under pressure, to perform multiple concurrent tasks and responsibilities, and deal with changing priorities, while maintaining personal effectiveness.
5. High level commitment to customer service and teamwork.
6. Telephone skills and excellent verbal communication skills
7. Must be willing to work both independently and in a team atmosphere.
About Pathfinders, Inc.
Pathfinders, Inc. was established in 1997 as a full service staffing solutions provider. Pathfinders was born from a single idea: Our founder wanted to create a company with the capabilities of a national staffing provider but with the customer service and personality of a local provider. We connect the area's best talent with the area's best companies!
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 08:31:27 PDT