At ARCUS MEDICA project managers oversee projects to ensure desired results are achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Project manager is expected to excel at Project Management and Tracking, Project Planning, Client Communications and Quality Control
- Prior experience with WorkFront or other project management systems required
- Prepare project organization and communication charts
- Chair site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines/trades
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans and work hours
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
- Ensure clients' needs are met in a timely effective manner
- Work with and review vendor work/SOWs throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database
- Excellent Communication skills (written and spoken)
- Capable of prioritizing, managing and planning tasks to meet a deadline
- •Ability to present documentation and convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to learn quickly, ability to work autonomously
- Can work as part of a team
- Confident and persuasive presentation ability, in both written PowerPoint decks and verbal delivery
- Capacity to conduct and participate in meetings with senior management
- Must be able to work well in a team environment with peers, experts and senior management.
- Can effectively organize and implement projects on a timely basis and within the specified budget.
- Is goal and action oriented.
- Bachelor's degree
- Project management training
- Specific industry and/or therapeutic expertise
- Minimum 2 years experience at a medical communications organization
ARCUS MEDICA is an innovative, team-focused, medical communications agency, committed to providing value and innovation for our clients.
We are looking for people that share in our passion for delivering exceptional work. We have a tireless attention to detail, deep understanding of strategy, and a team that loves to learn. If you would like to be a part of our growing ranks, we want to hear from you.
WHAT SETS US APART
The dynamic nature of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology marketplace demands an ever-increasing understanding of scientific pathways and new technologies. Therapeutic innovations are revolutionizing the way today's drugs are developed and marketed.
At ARCUS MEDICA, every project begins with an in-depth understanding of the broader marketplace. Navigating a sea of clinical, scientific, and commercial information, we are able to define and execute communication strategies that work for our clients. We believe our attention to detail sets us apart from our competitors, and gives us an ability to transform challenging issues into market opportunities.
Fri, 14 Jul 2017 19:58:04 PDT