Director of Revenue Cycle
We are looking for a Director of Revenue Cycle to lead revenue operations with a dedicated and growing team as we scale from 6 locations and 14 providers this year to over 20-25 locations over the next few years. This position will have direct responsibility for the delivery of an efficient collection effort that includes claim submission, solving rejections, following-up on denials, payment posting, and reporting on clean claims, denial management, utilization, contractual adherence, and helping to foster strong payor relationships. The team is currently 6 revenue cycle generalists and this leader will need to hire, train, and develop teammates.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Success in this role will require strong relationships with our commercial insurance carriers - this leader will help support and nurture these relationships
- Lead claim submission process that works with both physician and front desk operations
- Develops reporting and drives effectiveness in our denial management effort
- Manages payment posting and reporting on both insurance and patient responsibility
- Develop and review weekly and monthly reporting to drive further efficiencies as well as keep leadership informed of trends and areas of focus or improvement plans
- Escalate claim submission issues or trends to physicians and leadership as needed
- Partner with internal teams to resolve open questions as necessary
- Oversee our provider credentialing efforts and ensure current status with carriers
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
• Leadership disposition
• High impact communication (internally and externally)
• Decision support
- Leadership of a healthcare billing function (ideally 4+ years)
- Experience in behavioral/mental health specialty preferred (but not required)
- Pride and commitment to accomplishing goals
- Outstanding leadership skills with a professional demeanor
- Excellent written, oral, and strong MS Office skills
- Strong attention to details
- Analytical skills to identify trends and support decision making
- Connection to our mission and values
Key Words: billing, medical, coding, RCM, E&M, CPT, collecting, collections, payor relations
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Competitive compensation depending on experience with a benefits package that includes medical plans options with Health Reimbursement Accounts, dental, vision, paid time off and paid holidays, and a retirement savings account with a Company match. In addition, quarterly incentive compensation on delivery of key metrics. Excellent opportunity to learn and grow your career with our Company.
TMS Health Solutions is a leading outpatient psychiatry group practice dedicated to freeing patients from the burden of mental illness. We are transforming outpatient mental healthcare by providing the most advanced, evidence-based treatments available, including Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) therapy. TMS is a highly effective, non-invasive, FDA-cleared therapy for drug resistant depression.
Led by nationally recognized clinical experts in psychiatry and entrepreneurial healthcare business leaders, we offer compassionate, comprehensive mental healthcare. Our team based work culture of innovation, learning and collaboration support our core values of Accountability, Credibility and Transparency. Our architect-designed medical clinics are specially designed to provide patients, practitioners and employees with a modern, relaxed, people-centered experience.
TMS Health Solutions has six clinics across Sacramento, San Francisco, and Oakland, with plans to expand to 25 locations throughout Northern California.
San Francisco, CA
Tue, 25 Jul 2017 15:02:01 PDT