PT Instructor, IT
Department Name IT Center of Excellence
Campus or Location College-wide
Vacancy Number PT021-18
Reports To IT Client Manager
Recruitment Type External/Internal
Job Category Part-Time Faculty
Position Type Part-Time
Union Position Non-Union
Number of Openings Multiple
Job Description Summary
Instructs and develops curriculum for courses within the Information Technology Center of Excellence.
This position instructs and develops curriculum for courses within the
Information Technology Center of Excellence for Tri-C's Workforce Community Education Division.
Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in
Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
Industry certified, subject matter experts needed in all of the following Certification areas:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
AJAX and JSON
Windows Server 2012 (MCSA)
EMC Data Science Associate
CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+
CEH Certified Trainer
CISSP Certified Trainer
ScrumMaster Certified Trainer
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven background in providing dynamic instruction
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Able to integrate industry, professional and life experiences into a
classroom learning environment
- Maintain a high level of commitment to guide and motivate students in their
goals to achieve a higher education
- Flexible work schedule to instruct day and/or evening courses at multiple
- Comfortable presenting to a diverse population of students in either large
and small groups
Bachelor's degree in a related field
Flexible work schedule to instruct day and/or evening courses at multiple
Posting Open Date 07/25/2017
Open Until Filled No
Special Instructions to Applicants
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Affirmative Action Statement
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have an Associate's Degree or higher?
- Cover Letter
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae