Clinical Coordinators' Administrative Assistant - Part-Time
Founded in 1869, Chatham University is a fully coed institution with an enrollment of over 2,200 students and over 60 undergraduate and graduate programs in our areas of excellence: sustainability; health & lab sciences; business & communication; and the arts & humanities. Chatham is the alma mater of environmental icon Rachel Carson (Class of '29), and is recognized as a leader in the field of sustainability, having been selected as one of the Top 50 Green Colleges by The Princeton Review; ranked in the top five nationally for sustainability achievements in the Sustainability Tracking, Assessment & Rating System™ (STARS); and mentioned in a 2012 Forbes article as one of the places "contributing to Pittsburgh's transformation into a destination for green living."
Building on these accomplishments, Chatham opened in 2014 the world's first fully sustainable campus in higher education, Eden Hall Campus. Consistently ranked as a best college by U.S. News & World Report in the Regional Universities North category, Chatham consists of the School of Health Sciences; the Falk School of Sustainability & Environment; the School of Arts, Science and Business; and the College for Continuing & Professional Studies.
To help support the work of the University we have an immediate opening for a Clinical Coordinators’ Administrative Assistant. The Clinical Coordinators’ Administrative Assistant reports to the Main Clinical Coordinator (CC).
The Clinical Coordinators’ Administrative Assistant, under the supervision of the main Clinical Coordinator (CC) and in conjunction with the Clinical Coordinators’ Program Assistant (CCPA), is responsible for the clerical activities assigned which are associated with the development, implementation, and management of rotations at affiliated clinical sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintains appropriate files, records, and computerized database by:
- Navigating Access databases and performing precise and complete data entry.
- Researching preceptor licensing information on the internet and saving copies of licenses to network drive as directed.
- Researching physician preceptors’ board certifications and saving copies of documentation to network drive as directed.
- Prepare multi-paged mailings as directed to be sent to over 300 sites at least 3 times a year.
- Download, track, and save E-Value documents to network folders.
- Assist the CC and CCPA with the development, implementation, and management of rotations at affiliated clinical sites.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CC.
Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access. Willingness and aptitude to learn new applications.
Interested candidates should visit www.chatham.edu/careers and follow the instructions to complete the application process. To ensure full consideration, please submit a cover letter addressing the qualifications of the position, resume, and contact information for three professional references.
Chatham University is an Equal Opportunity Employer