Specialist in Dynamics and Control
Open July 25th, 2017 through August 20th, 2017
The Aeronautics, Dynamics and Control Laboratory (ADCL) at the University of California, Irvine is currently accepting applications for a part-time specialist position. The research will focus on geometric nonlinear controllability. We are seeking an individual with a strong background in mathematical control theory, optimal control, and differential geometry. A Ph.D. in Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or a related field is required. Experience with one or more of the above topics is required.
Please send a CV, cover letter, and a list of at least 2 references. The position is a one-year appointment that is eligible for renewal.
Apply by submitting your application to our online RECRUIT system at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04208.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
2-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now