2017-2018 | Center for Academic Vision & Excellence (formerly the Learning Resource Center) &#
Serve as an information specialist at the Front Desk of the Center for Academic Vision & Excellence, formerly the LRC, and assist with the daily operations of the CAVE (Center Academic Vision & Excellence.)
Student Front Desk assistant will be responsible for:
- Answering students/staff/guests inquiries in a professional, informed and courteous manner,
- Assisting students in the CAVE computer and printing lab,
- Maintaining supplies at the printing stations,
- Answering the phone and keeping accurate records,
- Keeping areas within the CAVE neat and clean, and enforcing the CAVE rules,
- Performing other duties as assigned by members of the professional staff.
- Must have Federal Work Study Award,
- Excellent customer service skills with a positive attitude,
- Reliability and punctuality are requirements,
- Must maintain confidentiality,
- Must be available for daytime and evening shifts (until 10pm).
Job ID 2017-1553
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo