Data Warehouse Developer
*Corp to Corp is not accepted
- Typically requires up to three years of experience or equivalent education.
- Moderate experience in data warehousing process design, development, performance & tuning using the Informatica data warehousing tool suite
- Developing skills in the architecture of data warehouse and data integration strategies and solutions
- Knowledge in data warehouse best practice standards
- Knowledge in relational data base technologies; e.g. Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
- Moderate skills working with relational and dimensional data models
- Moderate skills working with slowly changing dimensions
- Strong data management and data analysis using SQL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of meetings with customers and technical staff
- Knowledge and skills in the project development life cycle process (i.e., planning, analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, support)
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in requirements gathering
- Effective interpersonal relations skills, ability to effectively collaborate with others and work as part of a team
- Skills in navigating a large organization in order to accomplish results
- Ability to initiate and follow through on complex projects of both short and long term duration
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, assume responsibility for job development and training, researching and resolving questions and problems, requesting supervisor input and keeping supervisor informed
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, MS Visio, and MS Outlook
- Responsible for assisting in ETL design, development, testing, maintenance, metadata, and implementation of data warehouse initiatives.
- Understand user requirements, and implement solutions that ensure requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables.
- Develop ETL mapping specifications for loading information into the data warehouse and for ensuring reliability of information loaded.
- Seek continuous improvement in performance & tuning of data warehouse and ensure security of data.
- Works with other IT technical teams and Business users to understand requirements, and recommend & implement solutions.
- Closely supervised with some latitude for independent judgment.
EXACTA Corporation is a provider of Talent Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies, government agencies, and non-profits. Operating divisions include talent and vendor services, commercial software based on CRM as ERP, and EXACTAcademy. Fundamentally, EXACTA is committed to the professional success of talented individuals looking for progressive career advancement.
With 16 offices nationwide, EXACTA's dedicated talent professionals genuinely care about your career, including sponsored continuing education and professional certifications. EXACTA is an equal opportunity employer with specific initiatives for veterans and under-represented minorities in IT and STEM.
Thu, 20 Jul 2017 15:14:46 PDT