Compensation Analyst - Fort Worth
Compensation Analyst - Fort Worth
Human Resources - 910600
The University of North Texas System (UNTS) has a great opportunity for an experienced Compensation Analyst at the UNT Health Science Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. Our vision is to provide the best approach to deliver HR services to our constituents in the most effective and efficient manner to help drive business outcomes. This new team member will contribute to our goal to be the strategic partner needed by our constituents while providing outstanding programs and services. Join our team in this exciting time and help us develop the future of the University of North Texas System.
The Compensation Analyst provides direct technical support in the administration of the UNT System institution compensation policies and procedures. Works with a variety of stakeholders across UNT System to resolve compensation issues in a way that provides tangible HR value. This position is customer facing and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction. This role will provide support to the Campus HRBP team and provide compensation services. The incumbent will provide guidance and advice on standard issues. This position reports to the Compensation Manager.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
* Collects data for compensation surveys, job analysis, and job evaluation.
* Ensures data integrity across the institutions for compensation reporting and analysis.
* Manages job description and compensation databases.
* Provides detailed information, guidance and support on standard compensation issues involving the interpretation and application of compensation policies, guidelines, and procedures.
* Assists in the planning, coordination, administration, and reporting of the merit review program.
* Writes job descriptions to accurately describe job content and qualifications.
* Analyzes staff positions to determine FLSA classification and salary grade in accordance with classification plan.
* Supports Total Reward Center of Excellence in the design and implementation of compensation policies, procedures, and programs by defining and analyzing requirements.
* Works to integrate functional and technical requirements for special projects or process improvements.
* Maintains compensation policy and procedure documentation.
* Queries and compiles data for compensation reports.
* Provides input and feedback that enhances the delivery of existing programs including research on best practices.
* May prepare and facilitate training.
The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
The successful candidate will possess the following required qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in a related field; and a minimum of three years of experience in Human Resources, including two years of experience in compensation; or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and training which provides the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws relating to compensation and pay equity.
* Working knowledge of MS Office suite.
* Skill in using office computer information systems to organize, store, manipulate and retrieve data.
* Effective communications skills both orally and in writing.
* Critical thinking skills.
* Ability to plan, organize and effectively manage multiple assignments.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with frequently changing priorities.
* Focused on providing a high level of customer service and follow-through.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must submit a resume with their online application.
Mon - Fri, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Application Types Accepted
Occupational Exposure to HIV/HBV?
Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals?
Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis?
Require a valid Texas Driver's License?
Require a certification?
Official Job Title
HR Coordinator II
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled