Tiered Child Case Management Implementation Specialist
Functional Title Tiered Child Case Management Implementation Specialist
Position Type Staff
This position will provide technical assistance in the implementation of Wraparound in tiered case management pilot sites including training, coaching, and organizational support. Position will based in Raleigh, NC.
40% Training Development
- Develops and implements the training plan for all tiers of case management/care coordination.
- Provides foundational training in Wraparound for wraparound teams and other tiers of case management/care coordination.
- Trains and provides support to agency leadership to support High Fidelity Wraparound implementation.
- Coordinates with tiered case management project manager to resolve barriers to improved outcomes.
- Supports the development of network of statewide Wraparound trainers and coaches.
40% Community Collaboration
- Assists providers in interviewing and selection of staff for Wraparound teams.
- Provides on-site and virtual coaching and technical assistance to Wraparound
- Tracks and supports all Wraparound team members (coach, facilitators, family and youth
peer support) in moving through their certification process.
- Supports coaches to train within their agencies.
- Supports the Wraparound teams in use of Wraparound tools (Strengths, Needs, Culture
Discovery, Transition Asset Mapping, High fidelity wraparound monitoring.)
- Works with Wraparound team and Local Management Entity-Managed Care Organization (LME-MCO) to
resolve any barriers re: referrals, connecting families to services, coordination of care across
agencies and teaches wraparound team to resolve issues on their own.
- Facilitates flow of information between provider and local Community Collaborative.
20% Data Analysis and Report Preparation
- Reviews evaluation data with the Wraparound team, agency leadership, LME-MCO point person, and state team to continually
improve quality of service.
- Assists in preparing evaluation reports for state agencies.
Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, education or other related field.
At least three (3) years of experience in providing an evidence based behavioral health model or intervention (preferably Wraparound).
At least one year of experience consulting on, or supervising the provision of, an evidence based behavioral health model or intervention.
Experience in the direct provision or oversight of children's mental health services.
Experience in training curriculum development.
NC Licensure in a behavioral health field (LCSW, LCAS, LPC, LMFT, LPA)
Tenure Status N/A
Special Instructions to Applicants
This position will be based in Raleigh.
Recruitment Range Commensurate with Experience
Org #-Department Center-Youth, Families & Community - 11504
Job Open Date 07/25/2017
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled No
Type of Appointment 1.0 (Full-Time)
Time Limited? Yes
Time Limited Duration
through 6/30/18 with probable renewal
Number of Months per Year 12
- Cover Letter
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please indicate how you learned of the vacant position for which you are applying:
- UNCGjobsearch Website
- Piedmont Triad Area Newspaper
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Other professional journal / website
- UNC School System Job Board
- Personal Networking
- * If you selected "Other", please provide the name of the resource here.
(Open Ended Question)
To learn more or to apply for this position please visit our UNCGjobsearch website at https://jobsearch.uncg.edu