Press Market Manager
Apollo/EPC/Lasco business is a leader in the global residential, municipal, commercial and industrial fluid handling markets. We focus on serving commercial end users, water, and waste water facilities, wholesale distributors, commercial and industrial facility operations, and residential end-users. We manufacture and sell products ranging from PVC plastic fittings to high performance valve, as well as, copper, valves, and backflow products.
The Press Market Managers will actively establish the strategic direction for MFG REPS & Wholesales distribution in an effort to gain market share. This role will report into the Regional Sales Director and will be required to create annual strategic business plans, develop regional project tacking logs, and build strong regional relationships with engineers, contractors, owners, distributors & colleagues to grow the business for long term growth.
- In alignment with Sales targets, Regional growth opportunities, develop annual sales plans & execute a clear strategy to the markets we want to grow in.
- Coordinate through salesforce a regional project tracking ability for industrial and commercial projects. Pursue Engineers, Owners, & Facility Maintenance to drive new markets.
- Present at a regional level a solution to major Owners & End users of the products and services we can provide them in the market place.
- Develop annual, quarterly, and weekly plan to achieve regional objectives & drive share.
- Participates with other Regional Sales Directors, Market Managers, & Product Management to make sure that we capture the opportunities.
- Act as a significant conduit between Product Management and sales to market, making sure that we have a coordinated strategy, superior products, and continue to grow the Industrial & Commercial Segments.
- Must have the ability to present to senior management at the VP, President, and CEO level of Engineering, Owners, and Contracting Firms.
- Strong High Level relationship builder & understands how to own the account top down to drive world class results in the region defined
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to gain the market intelligence to continually deliver superior performance YoY.
Educations and Experience:
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, or Mechanical Engineering or related field experience required.
- 4+ years of sales experience with in a related field; Commercial or Industrial
- The individual must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak well in public is required
- Strong leadership characteristics
- Strong Industrial aptitude is required
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- Individual must be capable of understanding and maintaining confidential information at the Director level.
We are An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Mon, 24 Jul 2017 12:07:27 PDT