The Robot Technician will be responsible for programming, maintaining, installing, and servicing industrial robotics and peripheral equipment. A qualified applicant must demonstrate proficiency in a ladder logic programming language for making minor changes to the machine code, assist in machine debug, and aid in troubleshooting. Experience with any of the following is desirable: Allen Bradley, Omron, or Mitsubishi. The preferred applicant will have experience with one or more of the following robotic platforms: Fanuc, Yaskawa, and/or Kuka. Qualified candidates must be able to meet deadlines and take a project from start to finish. Applicants should possess a good mechanical aptitude along with an ability to troubleshoot systems and be comfortable providing input in the design of machine control systems.
Company benefits include, but not limited to, paid vacation, sick time, medical/life/disability insurance, and 401k.
Alliance Automation provides Robotic Technicians with access to a comprehensive online training program, vendor certified training, and a customized internal curriculum.
Salary based on experience.
- 2-5 years of experience with Robotics and electrical controls systems required
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and
- Ability to interface with customer in a professional manner
- Strong skills in troubleshooting mechanical and electrical systems
- Competence in reading and understanding electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics
- Ability to communicate effectively across departments
- Must be a self-starter, work well with others, and have a positive attitude
- Must be a creative thinker, results oriented, focused, and attentive to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to travel as required
- Valid state motor vehicle operator's license.
Simply put, we design and build the machines that enable our customers to build their products. At Alliance Automation, we strive to deliver high quality automation solutions that add to our customer's bottom line. Our Mission Statement says it best:
We are dedicated to growing our organization, our employees, our customers and our partners by providing custom turnkey automation systems and services that optimize our customer's productivity and profits.
Van Wert, OH
Mon, 24 Jul 2017 07:54:21 PDT