~~Integrated Metal Solutions, LLC (IMS) was created through a Management Buy Out from SCHOTT Gemtron in November 2012. We have very competitive benefits, profit sharing, and 401k plans. As you consider IMS for a career in the appliance metal fabrication industry, we are confident that you will find our company a dynamic and rewarding place to work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Supporting and continuously improving the manufacturing environment.
• Provide strong technical support to production as problems arise.
• Assist with new production introductions and design changes.
• Plan, recommend, install and maintain plant tooling, fixtures and equipment.
• Recommend and implement cost reductions.
• Suggest and implement productivity/process improvements.
• Provide assistance to the maintenance department in the development of PM's and efficiency programs.
• Program CNC equipment.
• Process and implement Engineering Change Notices.
• Assist in safety improvements throughout plant.
• Process development and documentation of manufacturing work instructions
• Prepare quotes for existing and new business development.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering field.
• One to three years of experience with concentration in manufacturing/tooling.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and AutoCad desired.
Experienced metal fabrication facility who supplies metal components to major appliance manufacturers in North America. EOE
Sun, 23 Jul 2017 10:53:28 PDT