Force.com / Salesforce Developer and Admin
Remember that teacher in school who said, "Read through the entire test before you begin."? And, if you were one of those students, like me, who thought, "Whatevs - I am starting!", only to find that the students who did read through the entire test found on the last page, "If you have not marked anything on this test, sit quietly until the end of class because you just received an A!"
Well, this posting is sort of like that. Read through the entire post because application instructions are at the end. And, have fun!
Compensation is DOE. We just want the right person with the right skillset to ensure our success. It is OK if you are not local, but you must (a) reside in the United States and (b) be willing to relocate to Sacramento, CA, home of the once-great, but now painfully mediocre Sacramento Kings. Fear not, however, as we have a AAA SF Giants team, the Sacramento Rivercats, and they are really good.
We are seeking a Force.com / Salesforce Develeoper And Admin to become an integral part of our team! You will develop and code for various projects in order to advance software solutions. We are heavy in custom objects and do not use the standard inherent objects in Salesforce, so you will need experience and full comprehension of how to create and code complex custom objects. We are seeking a bad-ass; the guy or girl who can just straight up get it done and knows no boundaries.
You will be part of something special... very special. We have created the best-in-class system for our $12B industry, and we are a small(ish) company. Our company will double in size in only 6 months and again 6 months after that.
- Develop and expand features and products using Force.com (Apex and declarative)
- Review project requirements and write technical specifications
- Debug, test, and fix errors
- Document code development and revisions
- Create and use software tools to help automate writing code
- 3-5 years' experience developing directly on Salesforce/Force.com
- Commercial application development experience, with a focus on serving enterprise customers and building highly scalable solutions
- Current ADM-201, DEV 401 Certifications
- A proven ability to take ownership of code, perform code reviews and provide expert technical input on design and development decisions
- Knowledge of Java, Python, or other programming languages
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Additional Desired Experience:
- Current DEV-501 Certification
- Familiarity with SQL, JIRA, GitHub
- Advanced Salesforce user and administrator skills (including using permissions, roles, profile, queues, security setup, views, page layouts).
- Search Engine technologies (e.g. Elasticsearch, Solr, Lucene)
- User Acceptance Testing
- Software version control system, preferably Git
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and sprint based project delivery
- Experience managing direct reports within functional area, including staffing, performance, productivity and quality assurance
- Exceptional customer service skills
How to Apply:
We are very selective at Valley. And we want you to be selective, too. Our hiring process is comprehensive and starts with an online Spark Hire video, followed by DISC assessment, then an in-person discussion surrounding The Ideal Team Player. So, let's start with the online interview, which should take you about 5-10 minutes.
- Find a quiet location that allows you to video your responses to 5 questions
- You will have the ability to re-record the responses you don't want to submit, so don't be nervous
- Point your browser or phone to https://hire.li/8802d61
- Click "Interview Now"
We will contact you once you have completed the video. No calls, please.
We are more than just recruiters. We match your perfect balance of lifestyle and income to ensure your travel assignment is not just a job, but a gateway to adventure.
Whether you want to help crush grapes in Napa, ski and snowboard in Tahoe, golf in Palm Springs, learn to cook at the Culinary Academy, SCUBA dive for lobsters in Catalina or relax on Laguna Beach, we help create a long term plan that blends adventure, income, and lifestyle.
Our mission is to be an innovative provider of clinical staffing services, intuitively subscribing to our noble cause of placing others above self. Since our renaissance in 2014, our Team creates cultural inertia that makes our noble cause easy to support by trusting each other, embracing conflict, being committed, being accountable, and giving undistracted attention to results.
Our vision is to genuinely and intuitively use Teamwork to solve problems for others and be the first thought when everyone we know thinks of Team. And, through Teamwork, to deliver healthcare staffing solutions that serve our customers, the invaluable nurses we serve, and ultimately the patients who rightfully deserve the best care.
Mon, 24 Jul 2017 11:28:17 PDT