We are seeking a Commercial Construction Superintendent to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, job site supervision, and see project through completion.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- in charge of safety, scheduling, daily reports, meetings, etc
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to plans and specifications
- Previous experience as Commercial Superintendent for 2 years MINIMUM - please do not apply if you do not meet this specific requirement
- Familiarity with computers, EXCEL, Word, etc for reporting and scheduling
- experience with ground up construction a must
- experience with restaurant, retail, & tenant finish office is a plus
- Must live locally in the Metroplex area. Our work area is the entire Metroplex and East Texas
- Must have good communication skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are a growing Metal Building, structural steel erection, and general contractor in Greenville, TX. The majority of our work is in the DFW/East Texas area. We are looking for motivated, experienced, loyal employees for a great opportunity to join our growing organization. Our pay scale meets or exceeds all others in the NTEX area. We have a great work atmosphere, and are looking for the right employees to join our team.
Mon, 24 Jul 2017 13:00:32 PDT