Landscape Construction Project Manager
Benchmark Landscape is a dynamic and growing organization that provides Commercial Landscape Maintenance and Installation Services. We are presently servicing the San Diego area from three locations.
We are seeking a Project Manager for our Installation / Construction division. The Project Manager reports to the General Manager and is responsible for all aspects of the administration and installation of large or specialty landscape projects in the San Diego Area. The successful candidate must have Landscape Construction experience. These responsibilities include supervising field personnel, managing subcontractors, overseeing projects to substantial completion and through the warranty period, communicating with customers and project architects, maintaining quality standards and ensuring safety procedures are being followed. Their duties also include setting up projects, reporting weekly and monthly, preparing monthly billings. The Project Manager coordinates with the fellow Project Managers to schedule manpower and equipment resources.
Project Managers are also responsible for:
* Managing Installation Foreman to ensure that all construction services are delivered according to contract specifications, on budget, according to schedule and with a high standard of quality
* Managing cost reports, analyzing budget variances and recommending strategies to lower project costs; reviewing labor quantities and phase to facilitate accurate project tracking
* Ensuring timely and accurate monthly job billings
* Assisting in the preparation of change orders and coordinating billings with office administrative management team
* Serving as the main point of contact to customer on project installation issues
* Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
* Bachelor's degree in Horticulture, Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science or Construction Management preferred.
* Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
* Experience in construction industry
* Strong work ethic
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Customer service experience
* Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Benchmark Landscape is a dynamic and growing organization that provides Commercial Landscape Installation and Maintenance Services. We are presently servicing the San Diego area from three locations.
Mon, 24 Jul 2017 11:05:05 PDT