Licensed Clinical Social Worker
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Clinical Social Worker reports directly to the Director of Behavioral Health and will provide behavioral health services to patients and their families. The Clinical Social Worker will complete biopsychosocial assessments, develop treatment plans, and coordinate care patient as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
The Clinical Social Worker will work cooperatively and cohesively with other with other members of the multidisciplinary team, including participation in staff meetings and trainings. The Clinical Social Worker will maintain required patient documentation, prepare records, and complete internal reports.
- Must have proven skills in clinical intervention, biopsychosocial assessment, and case planning.
- Must be able to present self in a professional manner to be an effective representative of the corporation.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- Must possess a dependable automobile with insurance and a valid California driver's license.
- Master's degree social work
- Two years experience of clinical social worker experience in health care setting.
- Licensed as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) by the Board of Behavioral Sciences in California preferred.
REMARKS: Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at anytime. In addition, the employer may consider whether the individual applying for or holding the position is qualified. There are two steps involved in this determination. The first concerns whether the applicant or current employee satisfies the prerequisites for the position. The second step involves whether or not the person can perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
Central City Community Health Center, Inc., is a non-profit, Section 330 Federally Qualified Health Center. We're an established nonprofit Federally Qualified Health Center with excellent reputation, providing primary healthcare and mental health services to underserved populations. Our Center is a dynamic, patient-centered work environment.
Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:47:51 PDT