Program Coordinator - HERS
HERS, a 501(c)3 corporation, is a sponsored organization of the University of Denver. HERS works to create a diverse community of leaders within higher education through leadership developments programs and other programs designed for women serving as faculty, staff, and administrators at colleges and universities across the United States.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Program Coordinator is responsible for academic support and logistics of all HERS program offerings. In this capacity s/he will assist in planning the most positive overall program experience utilizing technology for both in person and virtual program delivery. S/he will be the organizations subject matter expert in instructional technology. The Program Coordinator acts as the liaison between program participants, faculty and staff, and answers general inquires.
- Assists in preparing program materials.
- Develops and implements uses of instruction technology for curriculum delivery.
- Provide general administrative and operational support to Program Manager.
- Confirm faculty participation.
- Support the Program Manager in reporting requirements.
- Manage budget and record all program attendance.
- Track and maintain program files.
- Maintain and distribute program materials and assignments primarily electronically.
- Compiles participant info for all programs (profiles, datasheets, lists).
- Creates evaluations and evaluation reports.
- Book all training rooms/venues, coordinating with venue staff.
- Secure required technology and equipment.
- Make catering arrangements.
- Arrange travel for staff and faculty.
- Coordinates scheduling of outside contractors.
- Secures, sets up and monitors technology necessary for virtual curriculum delivery.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage, motivate, and inspire.
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational skills with ability to manage multiple assignments at once, prioritize opportunities, and accomplish major program projects.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Products, instructional technology and CRM platforms.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to work nights/weekends.
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- Three to five years of experience in program delivery (preferably in an institute of higher learning) or non-profit sector.
- Master's degree in related field.
- Five to seven years of experience in program delivery in an institute of higher learning.
- Demonstrated development of curriculum delivery using instructional technology.
Monday-Friday 8:30 - 5:00 some nights and weekends
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00pm on Monday, July 31, 2017.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Once within the job description online, please scroll to the bottom of the page to apply.
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Cover Letter
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff and encourages applications from women, minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, people with disabilities and veterans. The University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.