Assistant Professor of Management, Global Supply Chain
The Department of Management and Marketing at Winthrop University is seeking a tenure-track Assistant Professor of Management to teach courses in the undergraduate and graduate business administrations programs.
- Teach undergraduate and graduate courses
- Conduct research in field of specialization
- Assist with curriculum development, accreditation, program planning, student recruitment and advisement
- Participate in service to the program, department, college, and university
- Provide service to the profession in community and professional organizations
- Teach evenings and summer as needed
- Ph.D. in management or a related discipline* from an AACSB accredited institution
- Record of demonstrated or emerging scholarship commensurate with rank
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues at the department, college, university, and community levels
*ABD candidates nearing the dissertation defense may be considered at the instructor level in a non-tenure track position.
- Proficiency in operations management and supply chain analytics.
- Knowledge of project management, lean operations and sustainable operations
- Business experience
- A nine-month, full-time tenure track appointment with faculty rank. Salary is competitive and dependent on academic qualifications.
Review of applicants will begin on October 15th, and continue until the position is filled. For more information, please see http://www.winthrop.edu/hr/ or contact Dr. Cara Peters, (803) 323-4280, email: email@example.com.
- Cover letter, evidence of responsibilities and qualifications
- Curriculum vitae
- Names, titles, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses, if available, of at least three persons who know the candidate professionally
- Transcript and evidence of highest degree achieved
- This institution is using Interfolio's ByCommittee to conduct this search. Applicants to this position receive a free Dossier account and can send all application materials, including confidential letters of recommendation, free of charge. (https://apply.interfolio.com/42866)
Position availability: August 16, 2018.