Team Coordinator Level V, Business Studies
The Team Coordinator, Level V for the Business Studies Division will assist the Dean in the coordination and delivery of all academic support services. This individual provide administrative support for the daily functions of the division and will have project responsibilities in support of the long-term vision of the Division.
Examples of Duties:
- Provides full administrative, research, and secretarial support to the Dean, Business Studies, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Provides secretarial support to the Division's full-time and adjunct faculty.
- Proficient in the knowledge and use of the Banner System for obtaining information.
- Provides outstanding customer service to internal and external customers, handling issues, complaints. and/or concerns, making appropriate referrals.
- Maintains the master schedule.
- Manages textbook related issues for the division including the control of the desk copy inventory, the ordering of books for adjuncts, and the interfacing to book publishers and the bookstore – when necessary.
- Maintains essential division files including grade and attendance folders and course syllabi.
- Manages office supplies, preparing purchase requisitions and check requisitions as needed.
- Prepares and posts the faculty office hours chart each semester.
- Maintains full-time and adjunct faculty contact information.
- Serves as a liaison to faculty, ensuring communication.
- Documents faculty attendance.
- Handles the on-boarding process for new adjuncts, ensuring the collection and processing of required paperwork for Human Resources and for Board approval. Also provides orientation to the division.
- Manages key and card access requests for full-time and adjunct faculty.
- Notify students of class cancelations and changes.
- Responsible for preparation and distribution of curriculum proposal forms. Also responsible for the processing of changes that result from curriculum/program revisions.
- Responsible for preparation and communication of full time and adjunct faculty teaching schedules.
- Responsible for the processing of special payroll actions, when applicable.
- Performs any other requested duties as assigned by the division dean.
- Associate's Degree in an appropriate discipline
- Excellent PC skills required, including proficiency in applicable Microsoft Office Programs including Word and Excel
- Two (2) years of proven administrative experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
Women and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
As a New Jersey First Act Employer, new employees must establish a primary residence in New Jersey within one year unless an exemption applies.