General Manager - Retail
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Lead the charge toward selling through coaching, feedback, follow-up and recognition
• Energize the sales team through positive communication
• Assist sales team through customer interaction, closing sales and making good selling business decisions. You will specialize in training, skill development/mentoring and closings of sales.
• Provide positive communication in the delivery of all company initiatives by adhering to the company's vision.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Outstanding oral presentation and above average written skills
• Strong interpersonal skills & strong ethical behaviors
• Dependability, resourcefulness, critical thinking, negotiation skills, attention to detail & organized
• Ability to educate and motivate employees by establishing and maintaining great working relationships
• Ability to work varied hours/including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Associates or higher degree in Business, Management or related field.
• 5-10 years proven experience in the commission sales environment, Furniture/Retail Management Industry desirable
• Proficient with personal computers
- commission sales : 5 years
Kaplan's Furniture is seeking a dedicated and motivated, experienced General Manager with expertise in the selling field, who is energized and ready to hit the ground running. We are offering an amazing opportunity for the right individual to join our management team in the Cleveland OH area. We provide an environment that rewards high performance and fosters individual growth. We offer a very competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and paid time off.
North Olmsted, OH
Mon, 24 Jul 2017 08:56:32 PDT