- With Account Directors, liaison and primary interface with on-site client(s) and vendors.
- Manage and coordinate the event to ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives and standards, including pre-event planning, set up, event, teardown and implementation with other vendors as required.
- Responsible for quality control and safety on-site including ensuring all requirements are met prior to event day opening by conducting spot checks throughout the day.
- Work in conjunction with Account Management in event preparation, including schedules, site layout design, budget control, staff requirements and communications, uniforms, and equipment/materials requirements.
- Implement cost saving measures whenever possible, as approved by the Account Director.
- Work in conjunction with the Travel Manager for all flight, hotel, and vehicle rental arrangements in a time sensitive manner.
- Work in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager for load lists, event loading and return, new equipment purchases, and any updated equipment status, such as vehicle maintenance, equipment damage, etc.
- Responsible for communicating to the entire team program details, EventLink responsibilities, policies and performance expectations prior to and throughout the event to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for maintaining positive team morale and ensuring team member actions are met relative to EventLink safety policies, quality/event policies and standards.
- Advise the Program Management and other team members of specific job assignments and responsibilities for the event and monitors their performance to ensure it meets expectations.
- Directing Program Management and Event Specialists/Truck Drivers on specific assigned responsibilities and outlines expectations through daily pre-work brief and end of work debrief meetings.
- Make arrangements, review and approve, as necessary, all services, site equipment procurement, rentals and contracts for sites and on-site services through Procurement Department.
- Review and evaluate sites, and provides specific information to the Procurement Department for future reference by completing an event report.
- Responsible for managing and ensuring all required paperwork is completed accurately and is submitted on time to appropriate EventLink departments/management and clients as applicable. This includes, but not limited to, Timesheets, Expense Reports, Trip Reports, Event Reports, Post Tour Evaluations, Delivery/Inspection Forms, Load Lists, Flight Forms, Hotel Forms, Outgoing Vehicle Checklists, Logistics Memos, and Incident/Accident Reports as required.
- Manage team performance through enforcement of policies, evaluations, corrective actions, replacement of staff or dismissal from event.
- Responsible for feedback and assistance to the Staffing Department on local staff, such as Product Specialists, Promotional Specialists and Event Specialists prior to and upon departure of the event market.
- Responsible for the continued training and development of all newly hired employees, as well as existing Event Specialists and Truck Drivers.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors Degree in business related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years field event management experience; additional office experience is a plus
- Intermediate computer skills including Excel, Microsoft Word, Visio, and ability to learn other software as required for position.
- Superior organizational, multi-tasking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent management and communication skills, with the ability to effectively train and mentor employees. Able to communicate clearly and professionally to all levels of the organization.
- Dedication to customer relationships and customer service
- Strong delegation skills and the ability to manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage budget and expenses.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to travel throughout the year
EventLink LLC is a growing nationwide experiential marketing and event planning organization that is headquartered in Sterling Heights, Michigan. EventLink provides brand marketing and event display services to its customers all across the United States and also manages the BMW Performance Driving Schools located in Greer, South Carolina as well as Thermal, California. EventLink is an EEO and offers full time employees salaried compensation, with annual bonus program, along with a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, paid vacation time and standard holidays.
Offered salary commensurate with job description experience.
Sterling Heights, MI
Sun, 23 Jul 2017 09:48:32 PDT