Job Number: 75681
The Department of Radiology core values are based on professionalism, integrity, personal responsibility, and service. Our culture promotes, recognizes, and values the role of staff as partners in an environment that attracts and fosters the highest quality staff. The musculoskeletal (MSK) imaging division consists of 7-8 faculty that staff clinical services at Stanford Hospital, Stanford Medicine Outpatient Center, and the Palo Alto VA Medical Center. Faculty are actively involved in clinical care, research, and education at multiple levels. Faculty have diverse needs for administrative support including scheduling and coordination of research and teaching efforts. There are currently three clinical fellows in MSK that serve from July to June each year, providing clinical service along with the faculty. The administrative associate plays a key role in coordinating fellowship recruiting, applications, onboarding, and scheduling throughout the year. Because some of the clinical operations are at SMOC in Redwood City, the admin associate may occasionally need to travel between locations for in person meetings with faculty or trainees. Duties include:
- Stanford experience, familiarity with ReportMart 3, SU Oracle Financials, web authoring, and SU IRB guidelines.
- Knowledge of basic Web page design and maintenance.
- Knowledge of financial management and the grant submission process is desired.
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records (EPIC) and training for Patient Privacy (HIPAA Compliance).
- High school diploma and three years of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Proficient computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
- Demonstrated success in following through and completing routine tasks.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sitting.
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
- Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl.
- Primary work location is Grant Building, SOM, however some travel and part time duties may be required at Stanford Medicine Outpatient Center (Redwood City), thus transportation is required.
Location: School of Medicine
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.